Friday, October 21, 2011

Arrival

Howdy all: 

I can't make it right at noon, unfortunately. We should be out there by 1:30pm, but I have no control over the schedule of Julian's piano recital... Please don't call me unless it is a dire emergency, as I'll be rushing around myself and have a very busy day tomorrow. 

Michael Currier has agreed to be there by noon and feel free to bounce any questions off him. We should have a lifeguard there at noon (crossing our fingers!) for swimming. If you show up early, feel free to hit the beach as a family, but please stay out of the cabins, mess hall, and bathrooms until the event starts at noon. 

If you want to tent camp, just set up tents in the grassy area in front of the mess hall. 

Camp is under new management, so I can't promise things will work the way they have in the past. If everyone can bring a few bucks, we usually pass the hat for a tip for the staff. 

Don't forget your s'mores ingredients!

David Askov
264-8082
http://mauipack14.org

No comments:

Post a Comment